Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Anonymous Giver

“Be careful not to do your acts of high righteousness before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward in heaven. So when you give to the needy do not announce it with trumpets as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing so that your giving may be in secret. Then your father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.” Matthew 6: 1-4

I woke up this morning, about to go to the dentist, and there was an envelope sitting in the front seat of my car with the words “Bike and Build” on the front. Last night…. SOMEONE donated 100 dollars and didn’t even give me a name. I immediately dropped my head and started praying. That was just too cool… Beyond words for me to even describe how happy that made me. I think that is all that needs to be said. I am just super excited about what happened this morning and I can’t even form anymore words to tell you how grateful I am for this “anonymous givers” giving. So if you’re reading this…thank you anonymous giver…you have me smiling all day :) and Jesus is certainly pleased!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your generous hearted spirit. After three years of creation, I've sent my manuscript to the publisher, without any money to publish it, praying that the money will come some how. I blew the chance to save toward that cause, while I held a job, but it's been 6 months since the last paycheck, and I'm seeking.
    The package offered by the publisher, that would address the project's obscurity, (first time novel) costs a little under $2000. The family story started out about my crazy life, but later turned to fiction. It has world class appeal, to that of Harry Potter. No pun intended, I'm 49 years old, and also on welfare.
    I seek just one kind person to believe, that I didn't waste my time for three years, and who is also moved by the spirit of generosity. I can be reached at jollymig@live.com I also pray a quantum leap experience for you.

    ReplyDelete