Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Doin' the Northern

Hey All! I oddly had some time to update right now! I have officially been submersed into bike and build and I don't think I have stopped smiling since my parents pulled me into the parking lot. It has been crazy! Sleeping in a church on the library floor! taking full out showers in the bathroom sink. Learning the biking lingo! It has been awesome. I swear every single person here is amazing. Just something outstanding about them. Today we had our fist build day! building building building! it was great! I am ready to take on this summer. We have our first 65 mile ride tomorrow. wow...i can't wait. BRING IT ON!!!!!!

Well...the shuttle is leaving... we are going to YMCA to take a shower! see ya :)

Thanks to my besties....i have this sweet flip video to record all of this! Thanks alli and ashley. I miss you!

Ps...."the northern" is our team dance...can't leave anyone hanging.. gotta do the dance.

3 comments:

  1. yay it works so wonderfully!
    don't forget to put your beautiful face in it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm enjoying stalking you=) thanks for posting video! looks so so so fun beth!!! 32 people! so cool you guys can kick so much butt building with such a huge team!!! if you take pics of before and after of homes i'd love to see!!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D this is our van. and it has really cool horns on it :)

    ReplyDelete